Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Right, Left, Who Cares?

As I've stated time and time again we are not a political website. That being said, it's time to start voting people. In the coming posts you will notice that we are going to once and for all end the political ambiguity and settle the debate for who's going to run this country come February. I am taking the helm and leading off with my own political views. Now many of you that know me understand that I am of sound mind and zero emotion. That makes decision making difficult for me.

In 2004 P Diddy tried to get me to Vote or Die. I didn't, and I'm still alive. I figure if death threats can't win me over, what can? And Diddy has actually killed someone (according to the LA Times). Therefore, I choose apathy over party affiliation. And this election is no different for me. Obama and Clinton have been debating for over a year now. I'm so confused by both of them that I'm not sure what to do. Listening to them talk makes me feel like I'm six years old spinning on one of those playground merry-go-rounds (you know they ones they banned because kids kept getting decapitated). I mean what else can they really say that's going to make me pick one over the other. This thing could go all the way to Puerto Rico before we know who is the nominee. Now I understand the PR is an American colony, but should THEY really be the ones deciding who is going to run the USofA? On the other hand is McCain, who I can imagine just wreaks of after shave and formaldehyde. So I can't vote for him for hygienic principles alone. Now I feel like Vizzini in the Princess Bride trying to figure out which drink is poisoned. With that being said, I will quote the great John Adams, "The happiness of society is the end of government." Please comment...

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I think the real reason you don't vote is that you'd have to get a new driver's license.

CCBenForAmerica said...

I couldn't agree with you more

Mike said...

i think what john adams meant was that if there was no government THIS would happen, and it would be cute for a while, but then everything would just smell like cat piss.


also, if hillary were a woman, this is what the country would look like if she wins.