Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekiversary

Well fans, it's been an entire week since the shenanigans started. I thought it would be nice to give you guys a little insight at what goes on behind the scenes here at CC: BJ For A More American Inbox. Here's some highlights. I doubt you'll make sense of it, but we'll laugh at your attempts.

this is the best thing i've ever read. and to think, they FIRED us all. who's laughing now bitches. hahahahahahahah

"this is not the scott belue who is the service director for jim hudson"

Do it for your country. Not for me or Shadd.

Also, Bj we should start a business together and call it Lutestes Resources.

P.S. I remember that night BJ stole my virginity.

I remember the time BJ and Redwine got drunk and made out for $5 and a half empty box of mystery flavored Airheads.

I would just say he borrowed your virginity. He was incredibly gentle.

You can't borrow someone's virginity. Once it's tampered with, the warranty is null and void.

How does BBQ sound for lunch tomorrow? I have been wanting to make it in my waterbath for a while now.

His name is pretty awesome. I bet his friends tell him to "Belue him"
when they are drunk.

(sorry BJ)/Odouls are served.

Dear BJ,
Wrap it before you tap it. Shadd has enough itchy souvenirs.

i think i'm going to start CC:ing BJ on every email i send out.

I would like to officially welcome Baumer to the CC:BJ for America Campaign. So far we've CC'd BJ over 50 times and we are glad that you guys are here to help add to that. We won't be catching you up on previous CC's but we look forward to a future where BJ is CC'd by all.

holy s**t what the f**k is going on?!?!?!

Ben: My music taste reaches far beyond James Taylor and New Found Glory. I like Hardcore too. :)
Shadd: When did i steal your V-card? I must have been wasted, lifted, or BOTH.
Aaron: BBQ in the water bath? really?
Baumer: whats up dudes?

BBQ in the water bath is the jam. It will make old rednecks cry, but
it is delicious.

This is pretty cool... like having the batphone with my friends. Lets build a fort.

We have some pretty crucial plans to join a softball team this summer.

I didn't hear about Chraniel.

I do remember him showing me his dong and it was the first one i had ever seen in person still in its sleeping bag.

Ben thats obviously a picture... it ends with .jpg.

Where is a black man going to get so much money? Family Reunion t-shirts?

Hillary's campaign is actually 10 million dollars in debt. She's raised most of her money by putting Bill out to stud.

would Cc:BJ for a Muslim Free America be too controversial?

boner is always an option.

So, did you figure out why he's hot for your cod?

we can even make up future blogs that haven't happened yet.

did anyone notice BJ is off the CC:??? WTF???

Sent from the inside of my Ferrari

sent from the inside of my implants

Sent from inside of Chad Redwine

how is it possible that the only 4 people still in america with dial up all looked at our blog.

I think im going to get a video camera and start a prank war on someone.

Is my nose that big in real life?

I am pretty jealous I dont have eagles in my set up.

NO. Do not ever click the ads.

Maybe you're going through second puberty.

That's just a little bit of what happens here at CC: BJ. It's a joy to be above you. Keep reading.

B

No comments: