Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flippin Cars for Cancer

hey guys im alive!

I just saw a drunk bitch flip her camry on the interstate at 2:30pm. That is what we call alcoholism folks. I called the hwy patrol and reported her. She was trapped in the car but rolled down her window to tell me not to call the cops, she was OK. Then, despite her car not being on all four tires, the engine completely exposed and spilling fluids everywhere, she attempted to crank it and drive away.

The worst part, it took the patrolman almost 20 minutes to show up. Before he got there the lady kept trying to shake my hand and she told me she had cancer. An ambulance showed up shortly before the cop, and she wondered aloud if they could cure her cancer. She also told me she has been many places today and had many more to go. While talking to the paramedics she made me answer her phone, which was her husband. That was awkward to say the least.

"Is my wife OK?"

"Yeah, she is conscious but Im not sure she is OK. She is acting really drunk."

"Oh no, where are you?"

"I-20 westbound near exit 58."

"Oh man, Im in the Northeast...Im on my way, ill try to get there before the cops."

"Ive already called them, they are on the way."

"Shit."





Thats right! Nailed to the X, STRAIGHT. EDGE. straightedge revenge!!!!!!!!!!



ps- On an unrelated note my camry blew up. I need a new car. iPhone version 2.0 is coming soon and I am all over it. Also, its summer time. Lets go out on the lake. If you own a boat, ill bring the bbq, let do it! Call me.


-CC:BJ

No comments: