Thursday, May 1, 2008

This American Life

My favorite TV show of all time premieres it's second season this Sunday at 10pm. It's only on Showtime, but you can probably find a torrent of it online after it airs.

If you've never seen the TV show, it is exactly the same as the radio program, except well, it's on TV and you can see it and stuff. It may not sound that great, but it's one of the most beautifully shot programs on TV right now. I find it much more moving than the radio show just because of the ability to see the subjects instead of just hearing them.

They also have a film showing in select theaters for tonight, for one night only. Go here to find a showtime in your area.

Below is a preview of the new season.

1 comment:

CC: BJ said...

Not only have I never heard of this but I am really curious to watch the first season and find a way to keep up with this season.


"I will be at the peak of my powers in 5 years"

I NEED to know what he is talking about.