Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Huge Announcement

I am leaving my wife and everything else in my life and moving to Hudson Valley, NY.

I believe I have found my calling and a new life partner at the same time.

I met this incredible person while searching the Hudson Valley Craigslist for foie gras. Here is the ad that catalyzed this incredible life change.

The photo has been removed but I believe this person is incredibly attractive and looks something like Dolph Lundgren with long black hair, tattoos and chain mail.

I will be starting a fund within the next week for anyone who wants to help support me in this incredible endeavor. The fund will help me acquire a taller amplifier, chain mail and more guitar pedals and the services of someone to alphabetize them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I will not rest until we have our own stadium on the moon, with amplifiers pointed towards the sky's infinite expanses, so that we may truly rock the galaxy."

the only factor he doesn't address is that outer space is a vacuum and it's lack of matter would stop sound waves from traveling through. but i'm sure if you've been in the business for as long as he has, you tend to come up with physics defying tricks like that.

Shadd said...

I love how he claims to be the most dedicated musician ever and then says "you'll have to be will to meet 2 or 3 times a week". He must have left out the rest of the sentence "in my mom's basement."

CCBenForAmerica said...

ha ha. this is incredible. when did redwine get into full stacks and chain mail?

Aaron and Rachel Luther said...

And the divorce and all the money I'll get out of this great decision.