Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl


Sometimes I like to think about how ridiculous the game of football is. Don't get me wrong, I love football, but it's ridiculous.

Case in point, instant replay. Every game is filmed from multiple angles and at least once or twice a game, the ref's have to use instant replay to determine what actually happened. The crazy part is that even with replay, most of the time nobody has a clue what actually happened.

This occurred quite a few times during this years Superbowl. Most notably, when Santonio Holmes made the nearly impossible game winning catch in the back of the end zone. Anyways, I guess the point I'm trying to get at is that the Cardinals fucking won.

(Note: I have no clue if the above photo is contextually accurate, and this whole post was just a joke to begin with. But for real, football is crazy.)

No comments: