Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear BJ (Upon Request)

BJ,

I'd like to take a moment to address your questions and respond to your observations.

You are 100% correct in believing that the "family reunion t-shirts" thing was and is hilarious! If I've learned anything from my many years in the screen printing industry, it's that people of pigment love family reunions and they will go through great lengths to get a purple t-shirt with a tree and some names on it! Maybe you can answer to me how 1 man can attend 5 or 6 family reunions in a single year.

I'd like to think that the picture we chose for the campaign couldn't be better. It's professional, but intimate. I hope that when people see it they think "I'd vote for that guy, but wait, do I know him?"

Inside "I F**kin' Love It Guy" actually happened.

This whole thing is going far! It's only a matter of weeks before we buy a domain name and Google pays to advertise on our blog!

The blog as of now is controlled mostly by Aaron, but Shadd and I have VIP access. You and Caleb are invited to join our "Force to be Reckoned With"!

Caleb is in college and doesn't have enough time for us now, but he'll be there soon enough!

No comments: