Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Smack In The Mouth

There's really no better way to start your morning off than with a smack in the teeth.  BJ, you of all people will appreciate this one.  
Apparently the other night Jay Reatard (formerly of the Reatards) played at some club called the silver dollar and the promoter oversold the show.  You would think a sold out show would be sort of the point of playing live but for this guy it was a little too overwhelming.  Enjoy one of the best freakouts I've seen in quite some time.   



I'd have to say the sound is the thing I like the most about this clip. Something about it makes me think that guys face just cracked in half. In all honesty though, I think that guy borrowed that shirt and Jay just wanted him to give it back.

1 comment:

CCBenForAmerica said...

How many times have I been in his shoes? You can ask my 1 fan and he can count the number on the teeth he has left.