Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sorry, Wrong Number

Have you ever inadvertently called someone while your phone was in your pocket. I know this happens to Aaron a lot because his name is at the beginning of almost everyone's phone book. One time in college my parents received a call at 3 am from one of my friends by accident. During which my mom fabricated from what she was hearing that I had been stabbed and was trying to call them for help but couldn't talk. Needless to say she was a wreck all night while I was sound asleep in my bed. I woke up to 8 voicemail messages. Let's say for example I was, I don't know, fighting in Afghanistan and I accidentally called my mom at the same time. Well, one soldier from Oregon did just that. You can hear the gunfire and screaming in the background. This takes XBOX live to a whole new level.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Mike Pope just called me on accident twice in a row. No lie.

Shadd said...

Does Mike Pope know this blog exists? Cause he should.