Friday, June 13, 2008

Photoshop Disasters

The photo above is an ad I saw on myspace today. It caught my attention for two reasons. First of all, Dana Carvey is still working? Secondly, why does he look like Ellen Degeneres circa 1995 in the photo. Additionally, my dad really wanted me to get that haircut when I was a little boy. Either that or the "Macgyver", and I'm completely serious.

The answer to the second question is of course, photoshop. The computer program that has single handedly destroyed the art of photography.

This reminded me of one of my favorite blogs is Photoshop Disasters, which is pretty self explanatory. I hadn't visited it in quite some time, so I figured I'd share it with all 3 of you that still read this.

2 comments:

CCBenForAmerica said...

That's pretty freakin' hilarious. I should get a job doing that stuff!

umbrellagirl said...

Chopping broc-a-li is always tasty, especially when you add ... a little...